Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Day and New Challenges

Finally, I'm in Brisbane now. Starting a new day and setting new goals of my life. In these few months were very busy and many things are changed. I am married now with my lovely husband and I have to leave him and my job for one and half year to continue my study.



Living far away from my husband is not as easy as I though before. Frankly to say, there are many harassment and it was very easy to be fixated. But, it depends on the personality of oneself. If the woman likes to tease other men, she will take advantages from them. For an easy example, there is a woman who is beautiful and she realized of her beauty and loved to use it to get anything what she wants. I have seen that happened and sometimes I could not understand why men, especially a married one, can let it happened on them. Or they think they can take advantages too from this type of women.

Another thing that I feel is sometimes I found the other personality of my friends that very annoying, like stubborn and egoist. Once I had experienced that my plans in that day are ruined because of the unpunctual friend. I had to wait for them and spent much time useless. Like this morning experience, we have a deal to go to the new mall together directly after going to the market and just before we go to the market, one of them said she did not want to go to the market. Then we had to go home again before going to the mall because her who is still want to go the mall. After we arrived from market, she was still not ready to go and needed to take a bath first whereas we told her to get ready while we were in the market. After that, I canceled to join with them because the mall was very far from our home and it will close earlier every Saturday. And my feeling was true, they still did not arrived until 10 pm. That is why I do not want to rely on any friends in any circumstances.

Unfortunately, I live with those kinds of friends at least for the next one year and I’m trying hard to stick on my goals to put them aside and trying not to be influenced by them.

1 comment:

Lovable Me said...

#send kisses for mona,
sabar ya.......beberapa manusia memang begitu :D
pukpuuuk